TEN YEARS AGO........
I was twelve years old and living in Pullman, WA. I can't really tell you what I was doing, except for going to school, doing gymnastics and loving life! That's about all I got. I can't remember much of ten years ago! Sad!
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED.....
1. Medford, Oregon
2. Pullman, Washington
3. Arizona (twice)
4. Las Vegas, Nevada
5. Rexburg, Idaho
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST......
1. Study the next three days so I am prepared for a big quiz I have on Monday.
2. Take our car in to check the emissions (Fun!)
3. Fill out forms for school (fast grad, and others). I keep putting it off.
4. Find a good place/person to cut my hair, and get it cut!
5. Keep believing the snow will dissapear soon!
Running, reading, going to movies with Adam, finding a great new place to eat, playing games, camping, playing tennis, riding bikes, being outside, eating ice-cream, blogging, being back in Oregon, cooking, baking cookies on Sundays, peanut m&m's, the summer, giving someone an exciting present that they are not expecting (that's not easy to do for me!), spending time with Adam, and surprises!
THREE BAD HABITS.....
1. Waking up late for school
2. I am with you on this one Chels....Planning my life too far in advance and getting stressed about it when I don't need too.
3. Eating too much chocolate.
FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....
1. I must eat breakfast in the morning right when I wake up. I can't go without.
2. I have an embarrasing cackle when I laugh uncontrollably. Only when Adam tickles me. I am extremely tickelish.
3. I did gymnastics for 6 or 7 years.
4. I LOVE pickled beets!
5. I hate falling asleep on the couch at night, and having to wake up and get ready for bed. I hate it, yet it happens much too often.
FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.....
1. Working for Adam's cousin promoting websites
2. Office Manager for Pinnacle Security
3. Secretary at Naumes Oregon Motorsports and made smoothies, etc...
4. Worked at my Dad's office.
5. Worked at Adam's Dad's work, Ultradent doing data entry.
I am tagging Liz!