Monday, November 23, 2009

So Thankful

For my healthy little baby
And my amazing husband
Since Thanksgiving is on Thursday (Can you believe it is already here!) I have been thinking a lot about all the things I have to be thankful for: My little family. I feel so blessed to have such a loving husband who works so hard in school, and still finds time to spend with me and little G-man. He sure loves his little guy, and it is so sweet watching him put him to bed at night, and how gentle he is with him.
I am so grateful for a healthy baby who brings so much joy to my life. I can't imagine life without him.
I am thankful for a warm bed to sleep in at night, a place to call home, good friends, food in my fridge, my family.
What are you thankful for?
And just for fun....

2 comments:

Nichol Family said...

Your baby is beautiful!

Coleen said...

what up, it's Uncle Philly, i like these photos, especially the top one! love my little nephew he is the coolest little dude man!