Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Cleveland Christmas--Christmas Eve

This was our second Christmas here in Cleveland away from family. Although I miss being with family (baking, playing games, watching movies) it was fun laying low here at home. Adam has been busy studying for his boards part 2 exam that he takes this Friday...eeek! So, it was nice to have a couple days of just having fun and spending time together. Christmas Eve was spent making sugar cookies, and playing in the snow. My kids love being outside in the snow...seriously I don't think they ever realize that they are cold. The kids got some new Christmas jammies that I made :). They fit perfect and they loved them...success. We read in Luke 2 and watched the little movie online as well. Watched "The Grinch" and got the kids to bed early. Luckily Gavin reminded me about leaving cookies out for Santa and some food for the reindeer. Adam and I watched "A Wonderful Life"-love that movie. Our Christmas Eve was perfect.


 Ruby was a pro with that rolling pin.






 Just enjoying a little Christmas Eve candy cane.




No comments: