Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!


Well, we had a great Thanksgiving here in Medford. I have been meaning to put some pictures up from our Thanksgiving day and write about some things I am grateful for. So, I know this is a little belated, but it is the thought that counts.

First, I am so grateful for my family. It has been so much fun spending time up here with them. I am grateful for their hospitality and kindness. Everytime I come home I realize how blessed I am with such a wonderful family.

2.I am also grateful for my brother Phil, and for his decision to serve a mission. He has been a great strength to our family and it has been such a blessing with him in Brazil.

3.I am grateful for such a wonderful husband who is so caring and gentle. He helps me to remember what is important in life and always makes me smile.

4.Finally, I am grateful for this Christmas season. It is such an exciting time with all the lights, music etc... But mostly I am grateful for the birth our Savior and the chance to celebrate it with family.
Here is a picture of my Dad working hard on his wonderful gravy. I am so grateful to have such an amazing Dad. It has been fun spending time with him for a few weeks. I love him and am so blessed to have such a patient, funny, and loving Dad.

No comments: