Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

*How long have you been together? We started dating in June 2005, and were married in December 2005....so....almost 3 years!
*How long did you date? Well 3 months before we got engaged, but 6 total
*How old is he? 24
*Who eats more? Hmmm...that depends on what we are eating! Usually Adam though.
*Who said I love you first? Adam did. I was just waiting for him to say it so I could! I was a little nervous.
*Who is taller? Adam
*Who sings better? Adam has a really good voice. And he loves to sing around the house A LOT!*Who is smarter? We are both smart in different areas. We are a great balance for each other!*Who does the laundry? I do. Once in a while if Adam wants something washed and I don't have a big load to do, he will do it, but I do it for the most part.
*Who does the dishes? I do mostly, but Adam is always great at doing them too. He always helps out, especially on Sundays!
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Adam does.
*Who pays the bills? Thats me!
*Who mows the lawn? Guess we will find out someday when we have one!
*Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but Adam likes to help sometimes and make his own little creations!
*Who drives when you are together? Adam
*Who is more stubborn? I will admit.....that is me for sure!
*Who kissed who first? Adam kissed me first.
*Who asked who out? Adam did. I guess he asked me out. It wasn't really very formal..."Hey, we're all going to a movie tonight, do you want to come too?" I guess that counts, huh?
*Who proposed? Adam did. On the golf course. We always would go hit a bucket of balls together while we were dating. It was a lot of fun!
*Who is more sensitive? Probably me.
*Who has more friends? We share all the same friends.
*Who has more siblings? Adam does. 2 sisters and 3 brothers
*Who wears the pants in the family? We love to share them!

No comments: