Sunday, June 27, 2010

Strawberry Pickin'

Last week we went to this beautiful orchard about 30 minutes away. You can pick strawberries, raspberries and I think blueberries too. The strawberries were AMAZING...nothing beats fresh berries. They were hot from the sun and melted right in your mouth. The raspberries were delicious too! And the view was gorgeous! Ohio sure is a pretty place.
The little G-man sure loved crawling around while I picked. I usually found him with a big strawberry being squished in his hands or all over his face. He couldn't get enough of it.
My friend Jenny (check at her awesome photography skills here) was able to snap a few shots of the little guy. Thanks Jenny!

2 comments:

rachbechep said...

gavin is sure cute!!! he's growing up so fast!

Brittany and Marcin said...

Gavin is so big!! If I was there I would've been right there with you. I love picking strawberries! I miss you guys!! Noble needs a friend!