Monday, July 5, 2010

Our 4th of July Weekend

Saturday we played in the park and had a BBQ with some friends. It was the perfect day to be outside.
Gavin and his friend Charlotte.


By Sunday afternoon this is what we looked like.....

tired and ready for a nap!
We were going to try and watch some fireworks, but every city close by wasn't doing them this year...such a bummer. But, some of our friends invited us over to watch their little fireworks show. So, I was glad we got to see some fireworks. Gavin on the other hand wasn't so sure about all the loud noises. Every time a firework would go off he would scream like I have never heard before, and then he was fine. He got used to them after a while, but I think he was just glad to get home and back to his bed.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Bummer that no one was doing fireworks! I'm glad that you were able to go see some though...it isn't the 4th without 'em!

Sarah said...

I am so happy that we were able to spend some time together. The weather was perfect. I was really bummed about the fireworks too. We will plan to do our own for New Years. =c)