Monday, October 31, 2011

Ward Halloween Party and Pumpkin Carving

We had a great time at our ward Halloween party this year. It was complete with a chili cook-off, costume contest, trunk-or-treating and many other fun activities for the kids. Gavin was pretty excited about his candy. We dressed him up as Thomas The Tank Engine this year. My Dad made a sweet Thomas for my brother when he was about four. So, Adam and I thought we could replicate it. It turned out pretty cute....not quite as good as my dads, but we were pretty proud of ourselves. Gavin just wanted to play with it, and wore it for about 5 minutes at the party. Ha. He was the cutest little train conductor though. And Ruby was the cutest little witch.


My little brother Phil.....wasn't he so cute!?





Little G-man had fun carving his bat pumpkin with is Dad.





No comments: