Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter

We had a fun Easter this year. We did a big Easter egg hunt with friends. They had a little small room just for the little ones, and the rest of the kids were outside. Adam went with Gavin, and I went with Ruby. Once she realized that her dad wasn't there she didn't even care about the eggs and just kept saying, "where daddy?" Then I got her back into the action. That girl loves her daddy. So sweet. 
Sunday we had dinner with some friends, and tried to get a some good family pictures. I tried getting some of Gavin and Ruby outside at the church, but Gavin wouldn't even stand in the picture...ha. So, this is what we got. 
Most importantly, we got to celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior. I am so grateful for my Savior, and know that he lives. I feel so blessed to know the things that I know. Our Heavenly Father loves us, and I know he is watching over me and my family. 








No comments: