Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy mother's day to all the wonderful mom's. I am so grateful for the women in my life that have been such good examples to me. I grew up with a great mom, who was always an amazing example to me, and was able to have my grandma live with my family throughout my high school years. I feel so blessed to have had that opportunity to get to know my grandma so well, and to learn from her quiet example of obedience, love, and of her testimony of the gospel. My mom carries those same qualities, and I know I am who I am because of her. Now, having my own family I have realized more and more how amazing she is, and all the hard work she did and still does for our family.
I am also grateful for my mother-in-law who raised such a wonderful man, who I am lucky to have as my husband.
Today was a great day....the sun was actually shining here in Ohio! And, I received this cute little gift from my little G-man.


1 comment:

annie moffat karcher said...

I hope the last few months of your pregnancy aren't totally miserable for you. I can only imagine what it is like to have two pregnancies in the summertime and hope that the due date of this one comes quickly for you. Enjoy what time you have left with just one child.