Monday, July 25, 2011

Oregon-Part 2

I have so many great photos of this trip thanks to my talented sister-in-law, Corinne....it's so hard to decide what to put on here, so there are lots. 
(Thanks again Corinne for all the lovely pics.)

We had our traditional breakfast trip to Roosters.....two trips actually. They have the best cinnamon rolls! 


Gavin loved playing with cousin Hallie. He would wake up in the morning and go straight to the couch saying "hand, hand" while grabbing her hand and taking her off to play. They were so cute to watch.
We spent lots of time relaxin' on the couch.


My two talented brothers at the piano.
We ate some yummy food....at Big AL's.
 We ate the best cupcakes EVER at Larry's Cakes in Ashland.
And, I got to see my best friend, Liz, and her husband Heath. Oh, how I wish we lived closer.

No comments: